Thursday, April 17, 2008

the world of retail

such a interesting topic, well it depends really. I've worked in retail for more than 3 years and its brought much distress and joy. Man, how people can be inconsiderate sometimes. They think you can pull a size out instantaneously, or should give them a discount because we may not have a certain item. I actually like working with the people I work with. And I like meeting people from all over the world. The shopping mall I work at gets a lot of tourists and famous people. I've learned so much over the years about interacting with people, customer service and other stuff. Its a great part time job and I love the discount. Of course I won't be there forever, but at least through college, so I can pay for some of my own things instead of asking mom and dad 24/7.

No comments: