Wednesday, April 30, 2008

summer plans

I can't wait till summer. I am going to catch up on my sleep, swim, read, watch movies, and relax, I've just been so deprived this semester of doing the things I like to do. For example sleeping. When I was younger I would dislike it so much when my dad would force me to go to bed. Back then I did not know that one day I would be countin down the days until I would be able to get a full night's rest. Anyways, back to summer plans. I hope I have an opportunity to go to Mexico. I really want to do some photography there. Mexico has so many beautiful places the scenery is great. I also really want to go to the beach. I want to get the perfect internship, but that doesn't look so hot right now. I haven't heard from Dieste Harmel & Partners. So pretty much my summer is floating up in the air. Planes could change at any given time. But I actually sort of like that. Maybe because I'm just so worn out.

No comments: