Friday, May 2, 2008

j'aime le francais

French is such a cool language. I took it for 4 years, and I wish I would have stuck with it. I'm already bilingual and French is just a mixture of both. I want to take French at a community college so that I can just enjoy it, without it affecting my GPA. Its not that I'm doubting my ability to learn and get good grades, but now that I think about it maybe I'll do that for the summer. I think these plans have potential to develop and actually happen. After I learn perfect French I am going to learn Italian. I know it will come handy when I'm able to travel to Europe. I can read French and understand a lot. My comprehension is good, my pronounciation is good, at least thats what my teacher said, and other people that speak French who have heard me speak. Anyway, I'm definitely going to look into taking French again, during this summer.

No comments: