Friday, May 2, 2008

saying I'm sorry

Some really don't know how to say I'm sorry. It seems to some that its the most diffcult phrase anyone could ever pronounce. But in all reality its something everyone should know how to do. When someone makes a mistake and they know it and avoid apologizing and instead go about their way without making a sincere sorry it causes a lot more problems. There are times when I have had problems with people and the simple fact that they made the effort to apologize, it all worked out in the end. I'm not saying an I'm sorry fixes everything or that it could just save someone all the time from their mistakes, its just that a sincere attempt to amend a mistake is taken more seriously when those simple words are said. Pride, I believe stands in the way of people being able to say I'm sorry. Some think its really unecessary, and just wouldn't do much of anything. But, I'm words of advice, say I'm sorry and mean it.

No comments: