Sunday, February 24, 2008

Smartcar Crash



I really like the smartcar but after I saw this video all I can hear in the background is my dad saying it not big enough of a car to protect from a collision. I don't think I would get this car after seeing this video. If the dummies can out with broken everything, can you imagine what a human's body would be left like after the an accident. I saw other videos after I saw this one, but this one was probably the worst. Like that famous saying, one should expect the worst but hope for the best. I can relate that to a car collision because sometimes is completely out of one's reach or control. If you have a bigger car to protect you from the impact, its probably a safer way to go. The video is not in English but the images speak for themselves!

No comments: