Wednesday, February 27, 2008

...........ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz...............


Sleep...I need more sleep. I think anyone can say that. For me, getting up at 5:00am Tue, Wed and Thurs has really messed up my sleeping schedule and eating habits. I rise and shine early in the morning so that I can be at the Daily Update from 6:00am to 8:00am. I don't understand how some people can function with 4 hours of sleep. Some students at the DU come in saying "Man, I only got 4 hours of sleep" or less. I really want to make an effort to go to bed earlier or perhaps take a 2 hour nap in the middle of the day to somewhat catch up on some sleeping hours. Its also so wierd to me that some people are more awake and alert during evening and late hours. That is not the case for me. If it was up to me I would probably go to bed at 10 and get up at 6 every morning. That would be 8 hours of sleep. Perfect. If I get more than that I feel even more tired. I think its so rude when people fall asleep in class. I've been in a room before where the student started snoring, I'm sure its embarrasing for them but its more disrespectful for the everyone else. I think its really admirable that some people work owl hours or get up at 4 am to be on a morning show, put on a happy face for the camera, and look good doing it. There is also so many nurses and doctors and police officers and post men and other service jobs that are needed around the clock.

No comments: