Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Toyota Touch, Literally.



This Toyota commercial is actually pretty creepy. They don't show any characteristics and actually alter much of a the simple things a car has. I don't think this commercial makes people want to buy this vehicle, it was pretty interesting to watch, made my 13 year old brother laugh. I tried to pause the video and on the part where it was parking, and if I'm correct its a silver smartcar. The guy in the video also must have been driving for a long time before he got to his destination because he the showed the light features at the end. I don't even know what culture their aiming this commercial at. The statement at the end is in English, and I know the car is imported from Japan, and everyone in the ad seemed Asian. The driver really had a hands on experience!

No comments: